Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chance in Attitude

Today I am feeling better and am feeling inspired. To what, I don't know. I am healthy again - mostly - and the weather is lovely. Okay, a bit hot to my liking since I think 72 degrees is just about heaven and it is working on 80 or more. But nice day, just the same.

I have engaged in the addictive pastime of Facebook. Which then activates my self discipline actions. I mean, I must tend to my farm, my cove, my messages, my app this and my app that. A person could forget to do anything else. So I only take quick breaks in my day to see what status my friends are proclaiming. And I choose to not log on once in a while. I even ignore requests.

And as a reward to me, old relationships are re-established and flourishing in the liberating venue of online communication. Yes!

So what am I inspired to do then? To expand my blog to be about all my life not just the overwhelming bit that is Alzheimer's and Parkinson's and being weary. Hah! So this is about Alzheimer's and Parkinson's? Don't be ridiculous. It never was about those. It has always been about me. And what I think or don't think. How honest I am and how public I am about my honesty. Which is only partly so. I conceal quite a bit. After all, who might be reading this?

Until now. It is time. So, I will post, this month, my goals. I will write about my life in no particular order with no particular amount of detail. Some days may be too much information and others leave you wondering. But that will be because I am doing the same, I guess.

I have spent a great deal of time wishing. Hoping even. Longing sometimes and lots and lots of time visualizing. That is a great time waster. Make no mistake, visualizing is a terrific tool. But it becomes a crutch. A little more action, please.

I have so many things to experience. So. Come along if you want to - but don't forget to tend to your own breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment