Tuesday, May 12, 2009

when we have a cold, then what?

Today I woke up feeling sick. Like a cold or just bad allergies. I took allergy medicine and haven't felt relief. I really don't want a cold (who does) and so I took the night off.

I mean, it is my night off anyway. Which makes it frustrating that my time off is spent feeling sick. But life happens that way. I was planning to go with Tom to his networking group's bowling night, but I bailed at the last minutes (Which he knew I would and thought I should, smart man that he is.) My thoughts:

1) Rest is nice.
2) I need to be sure that I am not sick or, if I am, I need to stay away from the rest of the household. The folks can't fight off illness very well. So, bed or sofa is a good idea.
3) nope, that's it. Just two thoughts.

I am going to bed when I really want is to figure out how to automatically link this blog to by Facebook page. But rest sounds better.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment